Monday, January 09, 2012

Sketchbook Project 2012—Harley in color #sketchbookproject

O.K. Admittedly I'm running a bit on the late side with this one. I signed up for the Sketchbook Project 2012 months (and months) ago but, unlike the usual get-it-finished-way-before-it's-due me, I'm getting the color done on these pages way too last minute for my blood pressure (it's due Jan. 31). I would include the link for the project, but right now they're signing people up for the Sketchbook Project Limited Edition, and I can't find a link anymore for the regular Sketchbook Project 2012.

So here you go. The first color page (after the cover and title page, of course) finished and stamped with "done". I posted the sketch for this little guy last August. Apparently, at the time I named him Harley so I guess we'll have to go with that.

Say "hello" to Harley.

3 comments:

Chantal said...

Fabulous and interesting illustration! Looking forward to seeing more of your sketchbook.

Unknown said...

Your sketchbook pages look fantastic! Love how you've used lyrics too. Thinking of doing the Limited Edition sketchbook challenge - looks like fun!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Chantal and Karen!

Chantal, The sketchbook is finished and scanned, so it's just a matter of getting the images posted. I'm running a little behind, I know.

Karen, I think you should do the Limited Edition one. Just use it to work on stuff you had to work on anyway. That's what I'm planning on doing.